Monday, February 18, 2013

Holiday Goodies!

Hey peeps!! Happy 3-Day weekend day (aka President's Day!) Its nice having an extra day off with the hubby!! 

So let's see...my last update was Saturday morning after my run. Once we were showered & dressed, we ran around town to do some errands. We got the hubby new dress shoes (which are totally fabulous) and met my mom & stepdad for a fabulous Valentine's dinner at the Melting Pot! EEP! I was really good and IF-ed through the day so I wouldn't have to worry about calories at dinner :-)

I know I promised pics, but by the time food came around I was really hungry so I totally forgot - but I promise it was really pretty and REALLY yummy! haha! We had a chocolate peanut butter snickerdoodle fondue for dessert and it was AMAZING!

Yesterday we got up and did a 45 min yoga workout which was SO nice! Hubby is just getting into it, but I really think he was surprised at how good of a workout it was! After that, we went around town looking for new dress shoes for me as well. We found a couple options and ordered them so hopefully they'll be in before our trip! We went to Firehouse for sammiches for lunch too! I love that place! SO yummy AND easily fits in my calorie range for the day!! 

Okay - I need to stop talking about food now....I haven't eaten breakfast and my tummy is grumbly! hehe! Hubby is doing his treadmill workout now so that's why I've got the time to update :-)

I woke up at about 615am and knocked out my running workout early again today. I really love early morning runs on an empty stomach. I just feel SO much better when I do! I just put on the MP3 player and the 5 min runs were much easier than at the beginning of the week! Its amazing to see that kind of progress in such a short amount of time :-)

Workout Song of the Day!

Okay, now that we've got the tunes - here's the workout. Same as Saturday morning - Warm Up, Run for 3 minutes at 5.0, Walk for 90 seconds, Run for 5 minutes at 5.0, Walk for 2.5 minutes, Run for 3 minutes at 5.0, Walk for 90 seconds, Run for 5 minutes at 5.0, Cool Down. All of my walking intervals were between 3.0 and 3.5 MPH. 





Workout Info (from Digital Display)
Total Calories Burned: 450 cals
Total Steps Taken: 4341
Total Workout Time: 44 mins (32 mins running and 12 min stretch out)

Thankfully my DOMS has gone away and now I'm feeling good! Today's plan, go grab some breakfast once hubby is done working out....other than that, I have no idea what we're gonna do today :-P

Have a great 3 day weekend everyone! And simply because I'm in a H.I.M. mood, have some more tunes to rock out to :-D




Now I shall be dancing around the house all day! :-) I don't know why, but the lead singer for this band totally reminds me of a rockstar version of the Mad Hatter and I love it! haha! Have a rockin' day everyone! 


Total Miles Ran in 2013: 14.06 miles




No comments:

Post a Comment