Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I totally did! I ate some amazing food & got to spend time with some of my favorite people! On Saturday (after my fabulous run & class) I met up with one of my best friends for lunch at a tiny little French restaurant. I'd never been there before but OMG it was amazing!

I had a goat cheese, sundried tomato & pesto panini sammich with a salad. Theoretically healthy, but it doesn't help that I ate my bodyweight in homemade french bread & drank lovely amounts of wine :-P

My friend got a bowl of steamed mussels in a blue cheese wine sauce that was amazing! And for dessert we split a chocolate mousse! Needless to say, neither of us were worried about calorie counts for the day! hehe!


After our fabulous lunch, I headed home & the hubby and I caught up on "Glee" on Hulu and relaxed together. It was super nice!

Sunday, we went to Firehouse for sammiches for lunch and ran some errands around town. For dinner, I made us a homemade green chicken curry and it was AMAZING! It came to only 208 calories a serving (not including rice) and it was super yummy! Thankfully the recipe made a TON of food, so I've got lunches for the next few days covered! Woot!


So after my calorie fiasco on Saturday, I was back on track yesterday and really wasn't up any excess weight from the weekend (go me!) Now I'm just allowing myself to get back into the groove of eating well & working out and I'm loving every minute of it!

Today was a running day, so I hit the treadmill on lunch & had a fun little workout. My left knee totally tweaked out so I'm thinking I'll wear my brace the next time I run, just to see if it helps. Today was the last day of Week 3 - so Warm Up, 90 Seconds run at 5.5, Walk at 3.5 for 90 seconds, 3 minutes run at 5.5, walk for 3 minutes at 3.5 then repeat & cool down. I was a little short on time, so I couldn't get the full cooldown time & my distance wasn't as far as the last workout, but overall it was a great time! Can't wait to start Week 4 on Thursday!


I think that's about it for me, tomorrow is a strength training workout of some sort & my 2 After School classes. Definitely good times! Hope you all have a great day!

Total Miles Ran in 2013: 7.88 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment