Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! I hope you all are super excited about the holiday weekend!! I get Monday off work, so I'm super stoked about the 3-Day weekend! Yippee!! Hubby and I are going to a fabulous post-Valentine dinner tonight and I'm definitely excited about it! I'll be sure to take pics of our food! I'm currently doing IF for the day so that I don't have to worry about my calorie intake tonight - because I'm totally going to indulge! hehe! 

Just like last weekend, I woke up at 6am (on a Saturday!) to get my run done before I went to class. I was still SUPER sore from my kettlebell/running workouts earlier in the week, so I took yesterday as an unexpected rest day. Today I got back on track and completed W4D2 of C25K. Since I was still sore, I took my running intervals a little slower today, but the workout still got done - which is what matters :-)

Today's workout was: Warm Up, Run for 3 minutes at 5.0, Walk for 90 seconds, Run for 5 minutes at 5.0, Walk for 2.5 minutes, Run for 3 minutes at 5.0, Walk for 90 seconds, Run for 5 minutes at 5.0, Cool Down. All of my walking intervals were between 3.0 and 3.5 MPH. 

Though it was tough to find the motivation to get out of bed at 6am on a Saturday - I felt really good once this workout was done :-)




Workout Info (from Digital Display)
Total Calories Burned: 375 cals
Total Steps Taken: 3922
Total Workout Time: 33 mins

Now is time to get ready for dinner out! Hope you all have an awesome day! Tomorrow's workout - yoga and deep stretch session to get rid of this DOMS :-)

Total Miles Ran in 2013: 11.86 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment