Monday, September 12, 2011

Its been a while...

So - Its been a while since I updated this thingy. The Zumba Bridal shower was a blast and this past week was super busy. Started the After School program and am LOVING it! Was running ragged getting everything set up for my friend's wedding (which was Saturday). Ate nothing but fast food for about 3 days since things were so busy. I didn't have time to step on a scale or get any kind of workout in. The wedding involved lots of Hardcore Cider and the hubby and I had a great time spending the night at a hotel together.

This is gonna be a super brief blog - just to catch up with everyone. The wedding is now over and life can go on with just our crazy stuff (and not everyone else's too). Yesterday the hubby and I went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and then stopped at the Farmer's Market & Sunflower for lots of food. I cooked lots of yummy stuff to get me through the next few days.

Even after all my hellish eating this weekend - woke up to a solid 181.6 this morning (wtf?!?!) I was expecting something as bad at 185+ - especially considering my diet consisted of McDonald's, Taco Bell and Burger King all in the same day! So I'm definitely happy with the 181.6 this morning and its going down from there. Now that I don't have to worry about eating and surviving someone else's schedule - I'm 100% vegetarian again. I'm going to try to eat by feel and not count calories this time around, just to see how it works. Also now I can focus on getting my sleep schedule together so that hopefully I'm not tempted to eat simply because I'm tired.

Anyways - I was worried I'd have to play "catch up" after the wedding....but I don't. My weight has been hovering around 179-181 for a few weeks now, so to still be here is actually a relief. Hopefully my body will like the vegan/vegetarian foods I'll be eating this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment