Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another great running day

So as usual - I love my running days. There's just nothing that compares to them. The amount of awesomeness that comes from a good run just can't be found anywhere else. The only downside - I wore a different pair of sneakers today....and I'm fearing that I might have some fabulous blisters on my left foot. My foot started bugging me halfway through my run today, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop and I ran through the uncomfort.

Either way - it was blissfully amazing - just running and ignoring everything else that's going on. Weight is starting to drop back down again - and this is making me happy.
Week 5 Day 3:
Warm Up
Run for 20 minutes at 5 MPH
Cool Down

Total Workout Time: 25 Minutes
Total Calories Burned: 320 Calories
Total Distance Ran: 1.83 miles

Things are going well and I'm happy right now! Not much else going on here. Life is busy, but in a good way.

Miles Ran Towards A Better Me in 2012: 11.65 Miles
Total Calories Burned: 2060 Calories Burned

No comments:

Post a Comment