Sunday, January 27, 2013

Biggest Loser Workout!!


So we've been doing great with our eating plan and the hubby and I are feeling fantastic!!This past weekend we ate out a few times, but we didn't let it ruin our nutrition! I've been between 1600 & 1700 everyday and I'm super proud of myself! We went shopping on Saturday and I got some super cute new clothes! I wore one of my new outfits today and my hubby said he thought I was totally hot in it!! If that isn't a self esteem booster, I don't know what is! haha!

My armband was having some issues syncing this morning so I'm not sure about an accurate step count, but I made up for it in my workout this evening (which is right up there ^^^^^^)

I watched "The Biggest Loser" on Hulu tonight and for the last hour of the show (its a 90 min show once you cut the commercials out) I hopped on my spin bike and totally rocked out a workout! I rode hard & fast while the show was airing and then during the ads (usually 2 commercials every 5-10 mins) I cranked up the resistance and stood up while pedaling. It was a fabulous workout & I was drenched at the end of it! My quads were absolutely killing me by the end of it!

Overall, it was a killer weekend! Already prepped my lunch for work tomorrow so I'm all ready to keep myself on track! Woot! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment