Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Catching Up With Friends

So this morning's run was awesome! A friend of mine at work has been on vacation for a week - so he joined me in the gym to catch up and tell me all about his vacation. While he talked, I ran - and it felt awesome. Knocked out another mile in 10 minutes and it felt fabulous! Gotta love it!

Probably not going to do any more running today - I have 2 Zumbatomic classes after work and Curves after that. So I don't want to trash my legs too much before then. Should be another 3,000+ calorie burn day!

Weight stabalized again today - no big drop yet, so hoping for a woosh today or tomorrow. I'm going to stay in this diet phase until I'm back in the 170s and then transition into the next phase of the diet. Good times indeed.

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 131.2 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 19,660 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment