Sunday, June 23, 2013

Date Night!!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!! We totally did! Last night, the kiddo had a sleepover with some friends, so the hubby took me out on a fabulous date night! Once I got out of class (chemistry! yuck!) he took me to a local amusement park! We rode roller coasters, log rides, the giant swinging Viking ship thingy and had a marvelous time! I even splurged and got a hot fudge sundae made with orange ice cream - it was divine!!! Here's some pics from our adventure!



Me being smiley!

 My fabulous hubby!

 Here I am sitting on a bench while hubby was in line for another roller coaster - Yes, I was a pansy :-P


Us being silly - and yes, I'm totally rockin' my Goonies t-shirt!! haha! Never say die!!!!

 After the amusement park, he took me to a fabulous dinner at a local Japanese restaurant that we love! We shared 3 sushi rolls that were SUPER yummy! We also shared a teppan filet and chicken combo and we had a blast! They had Stella on tap so we had a few of those too and boy were they great!

 All in all, we had a fabulous night! It means a lot to us to be able to get out and spend time with each other as a couple! After a solid night's sleep, we rolled out of bed this morning & headed to the gym. Eric, our trainer this morning, totally whopped our butts! My quads were SO sore after class! haha! We went to a great lunch at the Asian buffet (best place to get nothing but meat & veggies!) and we walked around the mall! I got a super cute new bikini from Old Navy & I'll post pics of it later this week! The hubby got new shorts and I was so proud of him - they are a size 32!!! He has been doing such an amazing job!! 

After we picked up the kiddo, we got salads from Dion's for dinner & now are totally being lazy watching old episodes of the Biggest Loser on Hulu - the kiddo absolutely loves that show! I'm looking forward to a fabulous week starting tomorrow but for now, its time to be a lazy ass :-P

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment