Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Plan For Now...

So, after posting that last blog I really started to think things out about my strength training plan. I really don't want to have to try to fit something into my already busy schedule - so the appeal of finding something do to at work (on my lunch break) is really nice. I came up with a plan that I can do 3-4 days a week that will fit into my lunch break really nice.

So far - it includes:
Deads
Squats
Bench Press
Lunges
Lat Pulldown (since there's nowhere for me to do pull ups)
My Two Types of Rows (upper back/lower back)
Shoulder Presses with Bicep Curls
Bicycle Crunches
Skull Crushers
And Optional (if I have time) - Calf Raises, Flys, Weighted Crunches, Planks, etc

I'm thinking 2 sets of each all done in a circuit style will make for a nice little workout. Since tomorrow is my hell day with 3 classes, I can't start it tomorrow - but I'm looking forward to trying it out on Thursday and seeing how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment