Monday, August 19, 2013

Another Workout! YAY!

Hey peeps!

So the knee is continuing to improve - I was able to get a 55lb squat the other day without much of an issue, so I'm thinking I should be good to start NR this week. I'm thinking my lifting days will be Wednesday and Friday/Saturday (I can only do 2 days a week right now with work, school & everything else)

The tattoo is healing nicely - but I'm not able to wear shoes & socks just yet so my Sunday workout was done barefoot at the gym. There were only 6 of us, so my trainer decided it would be fun to set up a conditioning style workout - which was totally awesome!

We ran 2 rounds as a circuit and then had 40 mins of hard boxing drills afterwards - it was awesome! Here's the workout as I tracked it on Fitocracy (thus why there's the points listed on the right side) - but I figured the screenshot would be easier to read

Posted Image

I was stoked I was able to push an added 190lbs to the sled!! That was WAY more than I thought I'd be able to do with a recovering injury, so I was super happy!

Overall, burned 3310 Calories yesterday according to my BodyMedia. I'm adjusting my nutrition and increasing my calorie intake since I'll be adding in the strength training as well - so my daily goals are around 2100 cals with a 30/35/35 split (give or take) 

We've prepped a bunch of food for the week and are definitely looking forward to our next workouts! Today and tomorrow are boxing at the gym then Wednesday is lifting. Hopefully sometime this week I'll be able to get some progress pics posted & measurements done

Hope you all have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment