Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Thursday!!

Okie Dokie!! So I've been good this week! Got a workout in every day so far - so I'm happy about that! Yesterday, I had Zumba and today was a running day! Even though I was feeling super lazy, I still got my butt on the treadmill and feel great afterwards. My work is serving Fuddruckers as a site picnic today - so at least I've offset the yummy burger I'm about to chow down on! haha!

Eating has been good the past few days. Between cutting my sodium and being in the middle of TOM, I'm dropping water weight which makes me feel better. I'm thinking next week will be an official weigh in with measurements just to see where I'm at.

Not really much else to update. I'm reading my new Hunter book - which is amazing! It also means that my brain doesn't have much energy for blogging as I want to read ALL the time! haha!

Okay - here's my workout, so I can get back to my Nook & my Hunters

Warm Up - 7 min walk (I had some extra time today, so I spent extra time warming up to help my ankle out)
Run for 3 minutes at 5 MPH and 2 minutes at 5.5 MPH
Walk for 3 minutes at 3.5 MPH
Run for 3 minutes at 5 MPH and 2 minutes at 5.5 MPH
Walk for 3 minutes at 3.5 MPH
Run for 2.5 minutes at 5.0 MPH, 1.5 minutes at 5.5 and 60 seconds at 6.0
Cool Down walk for 5 minutes

Total Distance: 2.39 miles
Total Workout Time: 35 minutes

Ankle was still feeling a little wonky today. I'm gonna look into getting the KT athletic tape and see if that will help me out more than keeping it wrapped during workouts. I'll be sure to take pics once I get it successfully taped up

Okay - off to more meetings (busy work day for me) - then home to finish my Hunters! Hope you have a great day!

Miles Ran Towards A Better Me in 2012: 20.11 Miles
Total Amount of Joy I've Found From My Running Shoes: Priceless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment