2. In times of tragedy and turmoil, you’ll learn who your true friends are. Treasure them because they are few and far between.
3. Know your enemies and never become your worst one.
4. Be grateful for your enemies. They will keep you honest and ever striving to better yourself.
5. Listen to good advice, but never substitute someone else’s judgement for your own.
6. All men and women lie. But never lie to yourself.
7. Many will flatter you. Befriend the ones who don’t.
8. Never fear the truth. It’s the lies that will destroy you.
9. Your worst decisions will always be those that are made out of fear.
10. Your mistakes won’t define you, but your memories, good and bad, will.
11. Be grateful for your mistakes as they will tell you who you’re not.
12. Don’t be afraid to examine the past, it’s how you learn what you don’t want to do again.
13. There’s a lot to be said for not knowing better.
14. All men die. Not everyone lives.
15. On your deathbed, your greatest regrets will be what you didn’t do.
16. Don’t be afraid to love. Yes, it’s a weakness that can be used against you. But it’s also a source of the greatest strength you will ever know.
17. The past is history written in stone that can’t be altered. The future is transitory and never guaranteed. Today is the only thing you can change for certain. Make the most of it.
18. You can be in a crowd, surrounded by people, and still be lonely.
19. Love all, regardless of what they do. Trust only those you have to. Harm none until they harm you.
20. Never be afraid to kill or destroy your enemies. They would not hesitate to kill or destroy you.